Wentbridge House Hotel are currently looking for a guest focused and friendly Receptionist to join our existing hotel Reception team in the beautiful village of Wentbridge, just 10 minutes from Pontefract. This can either be a full time role working 40 hours a week, or part-time up to 32 hours per week to suit your circumstances.
Our teams are crucial to our success. Ideally you will have worked in a similar environment previously, have a ‘can do attitude’ and a passion for delivering an excellent guest experience.
We are looking for good interpersonal skills, excellent personal presentation, the ability to multi-task and be flexible to assist with other departments as required.
We need you to be reliable with excellent standards of customer service and the personality and commitment to thrive in this role and interact with our variety of guests. You should be available to work evenings and weekends as well as a variety of shifts.
What We Offer:
In return we will offer a salary of up to £9.50 per hour (or £19,760 per year) plus tips and bonus
– A competitive salary with increased remuneration as you develop and progress in your role
– Support with your training, development & career pathway
– Meals on duty
– 28 days paid holiday per year (pro rata), enhanced with length of service
– Company-wide discounts on food, drink and overnight stays for yourself and family members
– Free stay with dinner for 2 on your birthday
– Free parking on-site
– Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers
– Mentor and well-being support
– Access to round-the-clock GP services
– Training and development opportunities, supplier visits and team events
– Eligible team members will benefit from a Now:Pensions scheme
– Live-in accommodation available
– Recruitment Incentive Scheme – refer a friend
You must be legally entitled to live and work in the UK.
Due to our rural, country location, access to your own transport is recommended.