We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly, passionate, & enthusiastic part-time Night Porter join our award winning team at Wentbridge.
The Night Porter is instrumental in overseeing the running of the hotel from sunset to sunrise.
This is a part-time position working 8 to 32 hours per week (between 1 and 4 shifts to suit your lifestyle) on a permanent contract which will include some weekends.
You must be trustworthy, presentable, have excellent personal standards and be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
Your main duties include welcoming and helping our guests, assisting with cleaning duties, answering any incoming phone calls to the hotel, organising table linen, setting up meeting and event rooms and making sure the hotel is secure throughout the night.
You must be self-motivated with a can do attitude, a passion for giving great service and able to deal with any guest needs and concerns. Experience of night shift work is beneficial.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Guaranteed permanent hours per week
- Wagestream – an app to access your wages before pay day
- Access to our reward and recognition platform with hundreds of discounts on retail and more
- The opportunity for career progression if you wish
- Training and development opportunities
- Company wide discounts on food, drink and overnight stays for yourself and family members
- Free stay with dinner for 2 on your birthday
- Mentor and well-being support
- Access to round-the-clock GP services
- A great place to work!
All applicants must legally be able to live and work in the UK.
Due to our rural, country location & limited public transport, access to your own vehicle is essential.
Salary: £10.00 per hour and the opportunity for career progression if you wish, plus a share of gratuities.
If this sounds like a job for you, then please get in touch with us today!