Part-Time & Full-Time Hours Available* (8 to 45 hours per week)
Salary: * Up to £10.50 per hour plus a share of service charge.
We are currently recruiting Waiting Staff to join our dedicated and passionate team at Wentbridge.
Our teams are the key to our success. Working closely with our kitchen team, your role will include serving fresh, seasonal food and drinks to our guests in a friendly and professional manner, while following our high standards of service & hospitality – ensuring our guests expectations are constantly exceeded and that they have everything they need.
You must be trustworthy, reliable and flexible, friendly with a ‘can-do’ attitude and able to work as part of a busy team in a fast-paced environment.
Previous experience in a similar environment is preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
What We Offer:
In return we will offer:
- A competitive salary with increased pay as you develop and progress in your role, plus a share of service charge
- Flexible shift patterns available
- Wagestream – an app to access your wages before payday
- Support with your training, development & career pathway
- Meals on duty
- 28 days paid holiday per year (pro-rata)
- Company-wide discounts on food, drink and overnight stays for yourself and family members
- A treat from us on your birthday
- Free parking on-site
- Training and development opportunities and access to our online training platform
- Eligible team members will benefit from a Now:Pensions scheme
- Live-in accommodation is available
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme – refer a friend
You must legally be able to work in the UK.
Due to our rural location and limited public transport, access to your own transport is recommended.
Salary: From £6.00 to £10.50 per hour plus a share of service charge.
*All salaries and hourly rates are in line with the National Minimum Wage